To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. At the YMCA, strengthening community is our cause. We’re committed to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility.
For over 110 years, we’ve been listening and responding to community needs. We have the programs, presence, and partnerships to not just promise, but to deliver lasting personal and social change. That kind of change happens when we all work together.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income, or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
Belong to a place of health, hope, and opportunity where:
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged, and learn positive values.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.